At the heart of Southbank Sinfonia are many of the values that companies look to champion: it celebrates youth, excellence, leadership, teamwork, innovation and creativity. All its players embody remarkable dedication, team spirit and imagination. They are a vibrant reminder of what we can all achieve when we work hard to fulfill our goals.
Corporate Partnership with the orchestra brings a range of memorable experiences each year that your colleagues and clients will treasure.
Together, we can shape a partnership to suit your unique interests with a range of benefits, including:
- See your company logo in our annual Concert Diary, concert programmes and online
- Sponsor a concert with hospitality, prominently branded as the concert sponsor
- Have the opportunity for direct engagement with our supporters and audience
- Enjoy your very own private concert with the orchestra at a venue of your choice
- Engage a first-class chamber music ensemble – a soloist, duo, quartet or similar – for a conference or reception, either as background music or with a tailored programme to enchant your guests
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Lend your support to our programme of positive change for young people on London’s Southbank where we inspire hundreds of children annually
- Have a positive impact on those in your own locality, using the orchestra to stage inspirational family concerts and engage schools on your doorstep
- Let us deliver unique workshops for your colleagues to explore teamwork and leadership alongside our players
- Let us help you establish or enhance your own in-house musical programme including tuition for aspiring musicians among your ranks
- If you offer match funding for staff who make charitable gestures, we can give them a rewarding and inspiring role to play in our fundraising activities
This is just a sample of what Southbank Sinfonia can offer. We have over a decade of success building partnerships with some of the UK’s leading performing arts organisations including the Royal Opera House and National Theatre.
Let us apply this same collaborative spirit to working with your business, developing a distinctive and rewarding partnership. Please contact our Development Director Charlotte Castle on 020 7921 0377 or email@example.com.
Southbank Sinfonia is immensely grateful to its current Corporate Supporters.